For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been obsessed with tracking and managing what I’m working on.
In the beginning when Trello first came out, everything was broken down into cards and a little bit of chaos ensued.
Probably like most people who subscribe to some sort of get things done-esk framework, I started trying to impose a perfect way to mange everything.
Labels, specialized columns. All the things were tracked and religiously updated.
It’s been almost a year now working and building with GraphQL backed APIs. One of the best things about GraphQL has always been their dev tooling.
Firing up GraphiQL, and crafting a query on the fly has been amazing.
But, one of the struggles I’ve found when building a relatively new and larger API is juggling all the different API requests one can make.
GraphiQL is great for sketching out a quick query, but starts to fall apart when you’re needing to fire that same query you were working on a week or two ago.